Our Care Navigation service is powered by Vitalis Health & Home Care specialists. Vitalis are a leading integrated care provider with a track record of delivering exceptional services with proven outcomes.
Care navigation provides our members and their families with information from experts that enhances the ability to make appropriate health care choices and/or receive medical care with an enhanced sense of confidence about the risks, benefits, and responsibilities.
If you want to live longer, with more independence and with fewer health concerns, early preparation is key. Waiting till a health crisis is upon you is not recommended and can potentially be too late to manage the best health outcomes.
Many of our Care Navigation services are provided FREE of charge as part of your Mounties membership and can be accessed through the Mounties Care Healthline:
- Help to understand the Aged Care System
- Coordinate, advocate & source medical or allied health services
- Coordinate home support services
- Attend medical consultations
- Making claims on your behalf
- Guidance through complex diagnoses & treatment options
- Assess government subsidised home care packages or pay-as-you go care services
SEND YOUR ENQUIRY